Snjezana is a self-taught abstract artist based in Vienna.
Expressing herself through different art mediums has always been a significant part of my life. Her love for acting has been followed by a passion for painting. Snjezan has a Ph.D. degree in European Cultural History.
Her paintings are a reflection of her inner self, her feelings and her emotions. Snjezana's love for colors, structure, movements and harmony defines her works. Her art belongs to abstract expressionism. She loves to experiment with different painting styles and techniques but mainly paints with a palette knife, where she is applying multiple layers of colors in different intensities. That enables her to express the complexity of the human feelings and emotions that are presented in my paintings.
-ROMANTICA 2021 - Shape of my art, M.A.D.S. , Milan, Italy, April, 23 - May, 2 2021
- GAIA -The origin- 2021, M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy, March, 26 - April, 4 2021
- KROMATIC@RT, M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy, January 2021
- FABLE M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy 04-18. December 2020
- MATER "Reconditis Oedipus" M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy 13-27. November 2020;
- Intl Fair of Modern and Cont. Art, Marbella, Spain, 24. September – 3. October 2020;
- DRESSME M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy 17-30. September 2020;
- Group Exhibition, Gallery Sandpeck Wien 8, Vienna, Austria, 28. Jul – 28. Aug 2020.
- COMING OUT, M.A.D.S., Milan, Italy, opening 25. June 2021
- The Gallery Steiner, Solo Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, April 2022.
Take a look at Snjezana's artworks via Artheca gallery.website